Our 12 week Pregnancy Checklist:
- Exercise – keeping fit and healthy
- Food – food options for pregnancy – not giving up the good stuff
- Maternity Wear – Don’t want to wear a sack for the last three months?
- Filling the Freezer – Its better to be prepared, food in the freezer will save you.
- Midwives and Support – A network of support is important for getting you through this experience.
- Change Table – You will be changing a lot of nappies – here is our practical option – its not what you think
- Nappies – cloth or disposable
- Cot / Crib / Bassinet – Bub’s sleeping quarters for their arrival
- Hospital Bag – A practical guide of what to take
- Birth Plan – Having one will not only help your partner but also your midwives and hospital staff
- Car Capsule – You can’t take a baby anywhere in a car with out one.
- Baby Budget – How much is it all going to cost???
28 weeks to 39 weeks. I didn’t make it to 40 weeks as bub arrived on time on our due date – I am one of the lucky 5%.